Teaching/Training Mobility is addressed to Academic/Administrative Staff of our partner Universities that desire to realise a teaching/training mobility to UOWM.
Partner Universities have to decide upon the staff members that will participate in the Erasmus + Credit mobility program. Selection process has to be in line to the Erasmus+ program guide rules.
- Nomination: Partner Universities have to send at UOWM the nomination list of staff members selected to participate in the Erasmus+ Credit mobility program. The list should indicate if they are nominated for Teaching or for Training and their contact info, as well.
- Nominated staff members will receive by the UOWM International Office all necessary information and documents regarding their mobility.
- Participants should contact the Departmental Academic Coordinators, in order to arrange, the content and dates of their teaching/training mobility. The total duration of the teaching/training period should be of 5 days per mobility activity (2 more days may be added for travelling). For teaching mobility at least 8 hours of teaching activities must be foreseen. Nominated staff members might be redirected, by the Dep. Coordinators, to teaching/training staff members of UOWM with common scientific field, in order the teaching/training program to be arranged.
- Upon decision of the dates and the field of the activities, the Teaching/Training mobility agreement, should be completed. This document has to be signed by the participant, signed and stamped by his/her Home Institution and UOWM, as well.
- The start date of the mobility period shall be the first day that the participant needs to be present at UOWM and the end date shall be the last day the mobility activities at UOWM. 2 more days may be added for travelling.
- Incoming staff from non-EU countries need to apply for a VISA prior to their arrival in Greece. A Letter of Acceptance from our Department will be sent by e-mail and by post to the participants. The nearest authorized Greek Consulate should be contacted for all necessary documents and information http://www.mfa.gr/en/appendix/greece-bilateral-relations/a.html
For Albanian citizens, who intend to stay in Greece no longer than 3 months, VISA is not required.
Attention: It is strongly recommended to start the VISA application process as soon as possible, since the procedures may require a considerable time.
- At least 2 months before the starting date of the mobility, all participants have to send to the UOWM International Relations Office the following documents:
- Signed and stamped Teaching/Training mobility agreement
- Copy of his/her passport
- Copy of VISA (Albanian citizens are excluded)
- Copy of the bank account details where the grant will be deposited, signed and stamped by the bank. The following should be indicated on the bank document
- ( i) Bank account where the financial support should be paid
- (ii) Bank account holder
- (iii)Bank name
- (iv)Clearing/BIC/SWIFT number
- (v) Account/IBAN number,
- The document with the Personal Info of the participant
- Insurance contract in English, covering the whole mobility period, which must include the following coverings:
- Health Cae Insurance (basic health insurance coverage is provided normally by the national health insurance of the participant during his/her stay in another country. However, the coverage of the basic health Insurance or private insurance may not be sufficient, especially in case of repatriation and specific medical intervention. In that case, a complementary private insurance might be useful). Your insurance should be issued from your Home Country and should be valid during your stay in Greece, issued or translated in English.
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage (covering personal injury and/or damages caused to the participant as a person in the course of ordinary activities in the workplace resulting from accidents at work) issued from your Home Country and valid during your stay in Greece, issued or translated in English.
Upon receipt of the above mentioned, the Grant agreement for Teaching/Training mobility will be signed between UOWM and the participant.
Participants will receive 70% of the total calculated financial support, before their arrival at UOWM as follows: within 30 days of the signature of the Grant Mobility Agreements by both parties, at the earliest 30 days before the beginning of the activity and no later than the start date of the mobility period.
UOWM shall pay the remaining 30% or the remaining amount of the grant after the successful submission of the online EU survey that will be sent to the participant after the end of the mobility period and within 45 days after that. The evaluation of the 30% or the remaining amount will be made after the final estimation of the mobility period. Otherwise, within the period of 45 days a recovery will be issued in case a reimbursement is due.
The financial support or part of it shall be recovered if the participant does not carry out the mobility activity in compliance with the terms of the agreement he/she has signed. However, reimbursement shall not be requested when the participant has been prevented from completing his/her mobility activities due to force majeure.
The participant must provide proof of the actual dates of start and end of the mobility period based on the certificate of attendance provided by UOWM. The boarding pass and/or tickets are the supporting documents of the participant’s mobility between the Sending Institution and UOWM which indicate the participant’s place of departure and arrival.
AFTER THE MOBILITY
In order for the remaining 30% of the financial support to be deposited, participants should send to the UOWM’s IRO the following documents:
- The boarding passes and/or tickets
- Accommodation Invoice, where the name of the participant as well as the check-in and check-out dates should be indicated.
All participants will receive an email in order to submit the ERASMUS+ EU Survey. This is obligatory, in order for the 30% of the remaining grant to be deposited.